Virtual Business Address Key Features:
- Virtual Business Address Low as $7.98/mo
- Use Your New Address Instantly
- Use Your Virtual Address for Business to Setup LLC
- Free Registered Agent Service – Call for More Info
- World-class Customer Service
- Mailbox Forwarding – Forward Business Mail
- Virtual Mailbox – Online Access to Postal Mail
- Professional “Suite #” – no PO Box or PMB#
- Professional Appearance to Clients
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Access Your Postal Mail From Anywhere Anytime
- Unlimited Recipients
- Unlimited Digital Storage
- iPhone and Android Apps
- Quality Control – We Operate Our Own Facilities
- All Address Locations are Whole Addresses
- Never Lost an Address Location: 9 Years & Counting
- Video on How You Can Lose Your Business Address
- Multiple Business Addresses to Choose From
- No Sign-Up Fees
- No Contract & Cancel Anytime
- Real-Time Alerts
- Live Support
- Move Around Plans
- Free Shredding
- Evernote Integration
- Free Virtual/Digital Storage
- Multi-User Admin Console Option
- International Shipping
- Move & Virtual Office Address Moves With You
- Strict Background Checks for All Associates
- Mail Handling Security – No Third Party Handling
A virtual business address gives business owners a professional-looking office address without sacrificing home address privacy and spending a considerable amount of money on a physical location. Many home-based businesses use a virtual address for their business instead of their home address to place on LLC and corporate documents, business cards, flyers, and websites.
PhysicalAddress.com does not require a contract. We believe clients should be able to come and go as they please. Starting a home-based business may be the dream of a lifetime, but sometimes it takes a few attempts before one finds success. We have had clients start a business using our business address, close it in six months, and then open a new account with us a year later to start a new business that found long-term success and is still using our service years later.
Yes, you can change your plan anytime. If you need more scans, you can opt for a higher scan plan; if you find that you are not getting as much mail as you initially thought, move your plan down and save money.
Yes, you can cancel your virtual business address service anytime. We understand that everyone has different needs. We have clients who have been with us for seven years and others who may only need to use our service for six months. Some clients use us strictly for business correspondence, while others use our service for personal mail. Whatever you need, we are here to help.
A virtual office address is the same thing as a virtual business address. It is a subscription-based service that provides a business mailing address and a virtual mailbox to its subscribers. Subscribers can view and manage their virtual office address and business mail online using a computer or smartphone. Many virtual office address services allow clients the ability to request content scans, shred items, forward envelopes and packages, and store mail.
A business address is a physical address that companies use to conduct business. A business address also represents the primary company mailing address that companies use to place on marketing material.
A virtual address for business is an online subscription service that provides its customers with a virtual mailing address for their business. Generally used by home-based businesses, a virtual address for business gives home-based business owners a professional-looking business address that they can use to market or promote their business.