Need Help? (844) 888-6364
Virtual Mailbox Service
Get a Virtual Mailbox for as low as $7.98 a Month
View and Manage Your Postal Mail Online from Anywhere
Real Street Address and Private Suite # for Personal or Business
One-Company: All In-house, No Third Party Virtual Mailboxes
Premium Service: Virtual Mailbox Support Available 7 Days a Week
Virtual Mailbox Service Includes
- Virtual Mailbox: Online Access to Mail
- Access Postal Mail Anywhere Anytime
- Use Your New Address Instantly
- Real Physical Address with Real Suite Number
- Choose Your Own Suite Number
- Never Pick up Your Mail Again
- View Photos & PDFs of Your Mail Online
- Virtual Mailbox Online: Web/iOS/Android
- Get Real-Time Alerts When You Receive Mail
- Real Address: No Limitations on Deliveries
- No PO Box Limitations: UPS/FedEx Can Deliver
- Use Physical Address for Personal or Business
- Free Registered Agent Service with Acct
- World-class Customer Service
- Forward Mail Anywhere
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Multi-User Admin Console Option
- Unlimited Recipients
- Unlimited Online Virtual Mailbox Storage
- Move & Your Virtual Mailbox Moves With You
- iPhone and Android App
- No Contract
- No Sign Up Fees
- Cancel Anytime
- Live Support
- Move Around Plans
- Free Shredding
- Evernote Integration
- International Shipping
- Strict Background Checks for All Associates
- Security: Own & Operate Our Own Facilities
- Privacy: No Third Party Mail Handling
Trusted by Over 20,000 Clients in More Than 50 Countries Since 2013
What is a Virtual Mailbox?
A virtual mailbox is an online service that scans a customer’s postal mail. The scanned mail is then uploaded to secure online servers. Customers can view and manage their postal mail from a web interface. A virtual mailbox allows customers to view, forward, shred, and store their postal mail using a computer, tablet, or smartphone from anywhere in the world.
How Does a Virtual Mailbox Work?
A virtual mailbox works like email, except that users manage their postal mail from a secure web interface rather than email. Virtual mailbox services scan and upload a customer’s mail to online servers. Users can access their mail using a computer, tablet, or smartphone. Users can view, forward, archive, and shred mail from anywhere using a computer or smartphone.
Why Choose PhysicalAddress.com as Your Virtual Mailbox Service?
PhysicalAddress.com is one of the few online virtual mailbox companies that manages and operates all of our address locations. When you sign up, you get the option to select a street address and suite number for your virtual mailbox. The location you choose is a PhysicalAddress.com location managed by PhysicalAddress.com employees. Many virtual mailbox companies use third-party mail centers as your street address. These mail centers also handle and process your postal mail and are involved with supporting you as a client, so you are dealing with two companies. If one of these companies happens to go out of business or loses their office lease, you lose your address. Because we are one-company and do not outsource, it gives us the ability to provide our clients with a stable, reliable, and seamless solution.