- New York Business Address Low as $29.98/mo
- Use Your New Address Instantly
- Free Registered Agent Service with Account
- Professional New York Business Address
- Real Address & “Suite #” – No PO Box/PMB#
- World-class Customer Service
- Virtual Mailbox – Online Access to Postal Mail
- Professional Appearance to Clients
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Access Postal Mail From Anywhere Anytime
- Unlimited Recipients
- Unlimited Digital Storage
- No Contract
- No Sign-Up Fees
- Cancel Anytime
- iPhone and Android App
- Real-Time Alerts
- Live Support
- Move Around Plans
- Free Shredding
- Evernote Integration
- Free Virtual/Digital Storage
- Multi-User Admin Console Option
- International Shipping
- Setup LLC using Your New York Office Address
- Move & Your NYC Office Address Goes With You
- Strict Background Checks for All Associates
- Private: Own & Operate Our Own Facilities
- Secure: No Third Party Mail Handling
How to sign up and how does a New York virtual office address work?
During the sign-up process, select the Wall St. NYC location and your own personal suite number. Then notify your senders. When mail arrives to your private suite #, we’ll notify you by sending you a real-time notification to a computer or smartphone. You can view, forward, store, or shred your mail all from a secure online interface.
What is a Virtual Office Address in NYC?
A virtual office address in NYC is a service that provides small and home-based businesses a New York business address without paying the high cost of office space.
In New York City, PhysicalAddress.com has acquired the most prestigious address in the industry: 99 Wall Street. Use your Wall St. address on business cards, flyers, corporate filing docs, website and more.