Virtual Address New York on Wall Street for only $19.98/mo
Virtual Address New York City
Get a NYC Virtual Address on Wall Street
Prestigious Wall St. NYC Virtual Address low as $19.98 a Month
Your Name/Company Name
99 Wall St Your Suite#
New York, NY 10005
New York City Virtual Address Services Includes:
- Most Prestigious NYC Virtual Address in Industry: 99 Wall Street
- Your Own Suite # – Better Than a PO Box
- Use Your New Address Instantly
- Virtual Mailbox – Online Access to Postal Mail
- Never Pickup Your Mail Again – Manage it All Online
- Free Registered Agent Service with Acct – Call for More Info
- Professional Appearance to Clients
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Access Your Postal Mail From Anywhere Anytime
- World-class Customer Service
- Unlimited Recipients
- Unlimited Digital Storage
- Move & Your NYC Virtual Address Moves With You
- iPhone and Android App
- Check Deposit
- No Contract
- No Sign Up Fees
- Cancel Anytime
- Real-Time Alerts
- Live Support
- Change Your Plan Anytime
- Free Shredding
- Evernote Integration
- Free Virtual/Digital Storage
- Multi-User Admin Console Option
- International Shipping
- Setup an LLC/Corp using Your Virtual Address in New York City
- Strict Background Checks for All Associates
- Quality Control – Own & Operate Our Own Facilities
- Mail Handling Security – No Third Party Mail Handling
Trusted by Over 40,000 Clients Worldwide Since 2013 – Join Today!
How does a New York Virtual Address work?
New York virtual addresses are often used by home-based businesses. Many home-based businesses do not want to use their home address as their business address, so they use a virtual address service. Virtual address services provide home-based business owners a real street address for their business. Many virtual address services also provide customers with a virtual mailbox. A virtual mailbox gives customers the ability to manage and view their postal mail online.
What is a New York Virtual Address?
A New York virtual address is an online service that provides users a real physical address and a private suite # in New York City without having to lease a physical building.
How do you use a New York Virtual Address?
Many home-based businesses use an NYC virtual address as their primary business mailing address. Businesses can use the NYC virtual address to place on promotional material, business documents, LLC filings, business cards, etc. Users can also view and manage their postal mail and virtual address online using a computer or smartphone.
Why Choose a NYC Virtual Address with PhysicalAddress.com?
PhysicalAddress.com is proud to be one of the few virtual mail, virtual address, and virtual business address services that manages and operates all physical mailing address locations. This means that each location/address is staffed with Physical Address associates. So whether you sign up in California, Texas, New York, Florida, Georgia, Idaho or Nevada, your mail is delivered to a PhysicalAddress.com location and processed on-site by Physical Address associates. The mail handling and physical address are not outsourced to third-party mail centers, and mail is not forwarded to another location and processed at a later date; these are standard practices in the industry. We also do not use PO Boxes as your address; we use a real physical address. We provide 7 days a week premium online and phone support and do not use third-parties to support our clients – another standard practice in the industry.